Audio skips and jumps on video playback

I have created a few videos with recorded video tracks and the video and audio are clean and synced. Today I recorded a new video and the first time I previewed it, the video and audio played smoothly. Now, the audio skips and jumps during preview mode. I have not tried to finish the video yet which may resolve the problem but wonder if it could have anything to do with internet speed as I have had some speed issues recently.

1 Like

I have noticed this happening when I first create/upload a video, place the video in a track and try to preview it before the video is done processing. If you wait until the blue progress bar is complete under the video in your My Media folder, does the video/audio still skip and jump?

1 Like

@david.russell @ryan.corris Were you both able to get to the bottom of this? Let me know if you need help!

Hey @jeremie.gluckman! Mine is just a wait time for processing I believe. Not really a problem. I have not heard back from @david.russell though.

1 Like

Yes, I believe it self corrects, especially if you play from a new spot in the video.

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed response. My issue self-corrected when I upgraded my internet service to fiber-optic with close to 1 Gbps speed. Before, I was using AT&T Uverse and frequently had upload speeds below 10Mbps. Until then, the problem did not self-correct and even the finished video contained the audio skips. All is well now with faster service. Happy camper!

2 Likes

Amazing what little differences can make!

1 Like